100% vegetable whip topping
- Economical – whips 4-5 times it’s liquid volume
- Consistent quality with smooth mouth-feel
- Great flavor – tastes like dairy cream
- Significantly more stable than dairy cream
- Refrigerated liquid – conveniant and easy to use
- Long refrigerated shelf life
- Resists cracking and weeping
- Delivers a fresh, creamy taste
- Versatile – blends well with additional flavors, colors, and real whipped cream
- Topping for dessert
- Topping for cappuccinos and lattes
- Cake decorating
- Fillings for cakes, donuts, and pastries
- Great substitute for dairy cream in any recipe
- Whip at medium speed in a chilled bowl using approximately 10% of bowl capacity.
- Whip topping at refrigerated temperatures between 2o-4oc until firm peaks are formed.
- Do not over whip.
- Whipping times may vary with quantity, whipping speed and bowl size.
- One liter at medium speed will take 8-12 minutes in a 10 qt, bowl for maximum yield.
- Keep liquid and dessert topping refrigerated 2o-4oc at all times.
- Once package is opened use all contents within one week. Whipped product can be frozen.